Good evening, and welcome to the regular meeting of the Claycord City Council for Thursday June 28th, 2012.
This is a weekly feature to update you on what’s happening with Claycord.com.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or feedback, let us know in the comments section below.
OK, let’s start!
Here are the updates throughout the past seven days on Claycord:
- Claycord.com was named “Best Blog” by the readers of Diablo Magazine for the second year in a row! Thanks to everybody who voted, and thanks to my fellow Claycordians for all your tips, pictures, etc. I couldn’t do this without you, and Claycord wouldn’t be what it is without you!
Did you know? If we’re not seeing what you’re seeing, you can tell us by emailing us at email@example.com, or you can call us and leave a message on our newstip line at 925-482-NEWS (6397). And don’t worry, we’ll always keep you anonymous (unless you tell us you want credit or have an alias).
We’d like to give a quick mention to our advertisers:
- Concord Express Taxi Cab
- Reddi-Rooter (serving all of Claycord)
- The Rescue Agents – Bennett.Better
- Lehmer’s Concord Buick GMC
- Local Author M.A. Kropf presents “The Aurator” – Click HERE for more
- Contra Costa Certified Farmers’ Markets – Walnut Creek, Concord & Orinda
- Dr. Nguyen, Optometrist – Inside Wal-Mart in Martinez
- Watami Sushi – 1819 Colfax Street in Concord
- Diablo Marine – 925-372-0855
- Brentwood Cornfest – July 13th – 15th
- 4th of July Jubilee in Downtown Concord
Please take a moment and click on the links above to see what they have to offer. If you’d like to advertise, please contact David by emailing him at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
And one more thing, if you’re making a comment under any story on Claycord.com, please be respectful. Do not post anything racist and do not post names of people whose names are not in a story. If you see a comment that needs to be deleted, please email us at email@example.com and let us know.
I appreciate your support to keep this a fun local site with great conversations. This is a community based blog, and without your support, there would be no Claycord.com, so thank you very much for everything you do.
Once again, this is a council meeting, and YOU are the Claycord Council, so if you have questions, comments, concerns, suggestions or feedback, let us know in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading Claycord.com.