Two Missing Dogs in Two Different Parts of Concord – Please Read!

May 3, 2012 21:49 pm · 11 comments

The two dogs pictured above are missing.

Here’s their information….

RIGHT PHOTO: Please help me bring my dog home! She was last seen on Myrtle Drive between Bailey and Ayers. About 7 or 8 lbs, chocolate brown chihuahua with tan doberman markings.

LEFT PHOTO: Missing since April 25th. We’ve lost our dog in the Canterbury Village in Concord. He’s a Jack Russell Terrier, about 15 pounds, and should be wearing a green collar with tags. His name is Bandit and he’s very friendly. We live on Shakespeare Drive. I’m really hoping that someone in the Claycord community has seen him and could help return him to us. He’s really dear to us.

If you have any information, please email news@claycord.com and we’ll get you in contact with the owners.

1 Limosteve May 3, 2012 at 10:02 PM

The last two mornings i have noticed a big sign on the side walk on Clayton road that’s says found dog. It’s near the Bay Medic Ambulance across the street. I will stop and read it in the morning.

2 kat May 3, 2012 at 10:12 PM

I saw the sign on Clayton road – it says that 2 dogs were found. I am not positive but I believe it was a German shep and a small dog like one of these. Definitely go check out the sign. Its on Clayton heading towards Bart.

Good luck – I hope these pups are found safe!

3 Katya May 3, 2012 at 10:15 PM

I hope both dogs are found safe. (I also hope that’s not a shock collar on the Jack Russell! )

4 anon May 3, 2012 at 11:26 PM

The chihuahua was lost this evening. I was out in front of my house and a girl came by asking if I’d seen her (I’m on Bailey by Myrtle). I later saw a couple of guys driving by calling for her.

5 CLAYton/conCORD May 4, 2012 at 1:47 AM

I saw two dogs running down Lynnwood (Dana Estates), however, this was earlier this week and I doubt they came from the areas where they were last seen, and like I said, there were 2 dogs – One was a large fluffy dog and the other a small Boston Terrier, I could be off a bit on what type he was, because they were running and I was driving. I drove to 7-11 and planned on stopping on my way home to check their tags… But they were gone. Somebody may have scooped them up to get them off the busy streets they were headed towards.
Just a thought, but you may want to put signs ALL around Concord, other than the areas in which they live.
Please keep us posted and by all means keep checking the different animal control facilities. You can check online now, with photos.
Good luck

6 TheZoo May 4, 2012 at 6:42 AM

That is definitely a shock collar. I hope they tried the citronella collar first for whatever behavior they were dealing with. Hope the doggies are found.

7 Hmmm May 4, 2012 at 8:11 AM

I saw one of the usual Concord homeless guys walking down Clayton Rd near Bailey this AM around 7:10 with a small dog in some kind of satchel. Might be a Jack Russell. He was heading in the direction of Clayton.

8 KBEV May 4, 2012 at 11:19 AM

I Believe I saw The little brown one on the right in someone’s yard yesterday by Bailey Road & Wilson.. Just across the street from there.. I tried getting out and calling it over but it took off SO fast there was no way I could catch it. :( I hope they find their dogs!

9 BrownChihuahuaMom May 4, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Thank you all for your help! We found Cocoa, the brown chihuahua last night around 11pm. Also, thanks to all the neighbors who were so kind and concerned. We appreciate everyones help!

10 jtkatec - The Macaroon May 4, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Cocoa must have a story regarding his/her adventures. I’m all ears.

11 OhMy May 10, 2012 at 11:47 AM

So hoping there will be an update on the JRT Bandit, do we know if he was ever found?