Concord Police Log, 9/24 – 9/29/2010

September 30, 2010 22:35 pm · 36 comments

The following is the Concord Police arrest log for the week of September 24 – September 29, 2010.

Warrant arrests are not shown, but all others are on the list.

09/29/2010

CORP INJ TO SPOUSE/COHAB/ETC, MALE HISPANIC 26, 1631 Pine Street

POSSESS CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE PARAPHERNAL, FEMALE BLACK 49, 5070 Valley Crest Drive

UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE, MALE WHITE 42, Meadow & Monument

RECEIVE/ETC KNOWN STOLEN PROPERTY, FEMALE WHITE 29, Detroit & Walters Way

DISORDERLY CONDUCT:ALCOHOL, MALE WHITE 23, 1766 Ancona Court

DISORDERLY CONDUCT:ALCOHOL, MALE WHITE 21, 2020 North Sixth Street

DUI ALCOHOL/OVER .08, MALE WHITE 24, Ayers & Ygnacio

POSSESS CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE, MALE OTHER RACE 28, 1684 Donaldson Court

RECEIVE/ETC KNOWN STOLEN PROPERTY, MALE HISPANIC 33, 1611 Solano Way

UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE, MALE WHITE 27, Port Chicago & Concord Boulevard

WILLFUL DISCHARGE FIREARM IN NEGLIGENT MANNER MALE WHITE 24, 3354 Woodhaven Lane

UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE, FEMALE HISPANIC 36, 1611 Monument

DUI ALCOHOL/DRUGS, MALE WHITE 58, 2600 Willow Pass

DRIVE W/O LICENSE, MALE HISPANIC 22, Unknown address

09/24/2010

POSSESS CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE, MALE BLACK 37, 1684 Donaldson Court

VANDALISM, F W 29, 3480 Royal Road

SEX OFFENDER FAIL TO REGISTER WITH PRIOR, MALE WHITE 62, Galindo & Laguna

UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE, FEMALE HISPANIC 25, Cape Cod Way & Cobblestone

UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE, MALE WHITE 48, Monument Boulevard

DUI ALCOHOL/OVER .08, MALE WHITE 45, Ridgewood Drive

DISORDERLY CONDUCT:DRUGS OR DRUGS W/ALCOHOL, MALE OTHER RACE 20, Willow Pass & Colfax

1 Brian September 30, 2010 at 11:04 PM

AWESOME I’VE BEEN ASKING FOR THIS FOREVER!

2 observer September 30, 2010 at 11:08 PM

And what is the purpose of this, Mayor? You also might want to obtain an up-to-date patch.

3 Mr. Mayor September 30, 2010 at 11:23 PM

I like the old patch.

The purpose is to inform the community.

4 Mr. Mayor September 30, 2010 at 11:24 PM

You’re welcome! :)

I will hopefully have Clayton PD tomorrow.

5 the Shi ite September 30, 2010 at 11:34 PM

Typical Police log will always contain the streets such as; Mohr Ln, Detroit Ave, Monument, Pine St, Laguna, Solano & Walters.
I didn’t see Ellis St mentioned, maybe I missed it. If anyone is thinking of moving to these areas – THINK AGAIN!

6 Ken in Concord October 1, 2010 at 12:55 AM

It is extremely hard to read all caps. Seems pointless to put it out for community information and then make it as hard as possible for the community to read.

7 Mr. Mayor October 1, 2010 at 1:02 AM

yeah, sorry about that. I don’t have time to transform it all into lower case. Not sure why they do all caps.

8 Five Kings October 1, 2010 at 1:38 AM

Thanks for this. Very good info. A little disturbing though. What is being done to clean up the Market/Meadow area. Seems we are getting a lot more gang activity in the past six months. Now gun fire again. Lots of tagging and noticeable ‘gang like’ presence in the area. We spent a lot of time and money to get the Meadow homes area cleaned up and it appears to be getting ‘dirty’ again.

9 David October 1, 2010 at 4:14 AM

i agree with ken about being hard to read. though not because its all upper case. its too kryptic. martinez logs at least are readable

10 christopher o'connor October 1, 2010 at 4:35 AM

hey mayor, whats up with some mug shots? could use some extra laughs!

11 kmjnascimento October 1, 2010 at 5:31 AM

There’s a function is MS Word that cab change the case for you…

12 Anon October 1, 2010 at 5:45 AM

Is there any way to get the names?

13 arbitraria October 1, 2010 at 6:27 AM

Hard to believe someone is grousing about the capital letters when the message is that petty but pesky crimes are happening all around us.

It is up to each and every one of us what kind of community we have, and capital letters are the least of our worries.

14 Leigh October 1, 2010 at 6:41 AM

I just moved away from the 4-corners area, and this is a nice reminder as to WHY.

Except that I moved to an area where people drive around in SUVs with sheets over their head recording people walking on the streets…HMMMM

15 spearheadmon October 1, 2010 at 7:35 AM

Thanks for adding this section to your blog, very interesting.

16 KH October 1, 2010 at 9:00 AM

@the shi ite

Where does it say anything about Solano?

17 Just Sayin' October 1, 2010 at 9:08 AM

Thanks for putting this up Mayor. I say go back to these cool old patches and donate the new extra large “security guard” CPD patches to the homeless to be used as blankets in the winter! Just Sayin’

18 karabella October 1, 2010 at 10:59 AM

KH,

RECEIVE/ETC KNOWN STOLEN PROPERTY, MALE HISPANIC 33, 1611 Solano Way

19 Martinez giel October 1, 2010 at 11:08 AM

Aahahahhah
You Concord people sure do talk a lot of crap about Martinez and it’s tweekers but in our police log it doesn’t mention anything about drugs. Tweekers are taking over your town.

20 Martinez Girl October 1, 2010 at 11:24 AM

Ok so before I get all the typo comments, I would like to correct my giel to GIRL. Thank you. :)

21 Martinez October 1, 2010 at 11:30 AM

Ok so I would like to fix the typo before I get all the comments. ^^giel to GIRL.

22 KH October 1, 2010 at 11:51 AM

Karabella- Thanks must have missed that.

23 Anon October 1, 2010 at 12:11 PM

This does not make sense to me, would seem that there should be a lot more activity. Compare to Walnut Creek’s Police Department Daily Bulletin activity and you will see what I mean. Makes me wonder if we can trust Concord’s crime stats.

24 Anon October 1, 2010 at 12:13 PM

I don’t see why this is a regular addition to the blog. More fear mongering perhaps?

Also putting the address there is extra terrible. Yeah, these fools did something wrong but there are most likely innocent people like children that have to live there too.

25 Mr. Mayor October 1, 2010 at 12:24 PM

This is just arrests, this isn’t all the calls they respond to.

26 Mr. Mayor October 1, 2010 at 12:25 PM

It’s the address of where the crime happened. The report actually has their names, too, which I excluded.

27 CaliNative October 1, 2010 at 12:28 PM

@Martinez Girl – The Martinez police log had a possible homicide, two pedophiles, and multiple thefts. Doesn’t sound much better than Concord.

28 Anon. October 1, 2010 at 12:46 PM

Anon: 12:11. I agree with what you said about Walnut Creek. I remember when I atteneded Northgate High in the 1990’s, the students would always read it to see the parties that were busted by WCPD. WCPD is so bored that they harass kids to stay busy. I also remember when I was in middle school in the early part of the 1990’s when WCPD would pull over elementary and middle school kids on their bicycles. I’m not sure if they still do that today or not.

29 Martinez Girl October 1, 2010 at 12:55 PM

@CaliNative

UMM ok nothing was mentioned about a homicide it just says a 47 yr old woman found dead cause of death not clear. And the pedophiles checked out and was clear no arrests made, so get your facts straight!

30 @CaliNative October 1, 2010 at 2:06 PM

It says the death sounds suspicious hence POSSIBLE homicide. The pedophile in one case was gone on arrival and the driver with a sheet following some chick around video taping her was gone on arrival too so how is it that they checked out if they were gone by the time the cops got there. So get your facts straight chick.

31 High On Life October 1, 2010 at 3:13 PM

Legalize drugs.

How long this list be? Better yet reverse what drugs ARE legal… i.e. make prozac, paxil, cymbalta, wellbutrin, etc… illegal. This log would never end.

32 shortydoowap October 1, 2010 at 4:00 PM

I bet every single person in here has at least ONE relative or close friend addicted to some kind of drug, legal or not.

33 Confused?? October 1, 2010 at 4:12 PM

@shortydoowap – What does that have to do with anything?

34 G October 1, 2010 at 10:25 PM

I’d like to police department to release the license plates of every DUI/Drug offender so the public can safely watch out for them.

35 Anon October 1, 2010 at 11:49 PM

Mayor, please include the names. I’m waiting for my ex-bf to show up on here so I can laugh at what a loser he became!

36 starman October 3, 2010 at 9:41 PM

thanks now i can keep tabs on crime around me